Thursday 17 May 2012

Tut Seven: Linking to blogs of interest and exchanging comments


 Through searching the internet and Google reader I found many blogs relating to occupational therapy practice. These where my medicated cartoon life occupational therapy-A blog about OT, For the love of cooking, riding for the disabled and En-able OT.

I really liked my medicated cartoon life. This was because the blogger used visual and reader/writer ways of expressing their thoughts and feelings. It was relevant to my community blog as well.

I posted a comment of Jen’s cooking blog asking ‘What aspects of cooking did you like?’ and she relied with ‘Hi Charlotte, I really enjoyed the social interaction I gained with the clients. Cooking enabled relationship building and group bonding. At the same time when the final product was made so the clients had something to be proud of’.

Jen also left a comment on my assistive technology saying ‘Really interesting Charlotte!’.

No comments:

Post a Comment